At HCL Bank House, we strive to provide you with a comprehensive specialist financial planning service that encompasses investment, pension, business, protection and financial estate and tax planning.
Investment for growth, income – or both
Whether investing new money or reviewing your existing portfolio, HCL Bank House will work with you to help ensure that your investments meet, or even exceed, your expectations. Our six-step process will allow us to gauge your attitude to risk and help you establish long-term goals, keeping your tax positions in mind. This enables us to recommend which investment solution is most appropriate for your needs.
We will then monitor your investments to ensure that they remain consistent with your attitude to risk, your current circumstances and future objectives. Please remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up and so there is the possibility that investors will get back less than the amount they originally invested
We will then monitor your investments to ensure that they remain consistent with your attitude to risk, your current circumstances and future objectives. Please remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up and so there is the possibility that investors will get back less than the amount they originally invested.
Planning for retirement is an essential part of life and can enable you to reap the full benefits of your life’s work during your golden years. HCL Bank House will:
- Analyse your existing arrangements as part of our six-step process, adapting this and implementing improved solutions, where appropriate.
- Provide regular pension reviews, maximising any tax reliefs available in the accumulation stage.
- On your retirement, provide advice on income strategies such as annuities or alternative retirement options such as income drawdown.
- Monitor any income drawdown recommendations and ensure they remain appropriate and can meet your income needs in a tax-efficient way to ensure longevity of the funds.
- This is done through the annual drawdown review process, which includes cash flow modelling to ensure sustainability over time.
Inheritance Tax Planning (IHT Planning)
Careful forward planning can help to minimise the pitfalls of inheritance tax for your loved ones by planning ahead. Solutions for this goal could include complex trust planning, pension planning or the use of Business Relief (BR)-qualifying investments to ensure you leave as much of your wealth to the ones you love as possible.
Working with Business Owners
HCL Bank House provides business owners with corporate financial planning advice in addition to looking after their own personal financial affairs. We work in conjunction with other professional advisers including accountants and solicitors that assist our clients’ businesses.
Our services for businesses and their Directors include:
- Trust-based pensions for business owners such as Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS) and Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP).
- Keyperson Cover
- Shareholder Protection
- Group pensions (including Auto-Enrolment).
- The provision of Death in Service benefits
- Permanent Health cover.
We also work with company directors to manage financial needs such as protection, business premises, acquisitions and insurance of key person.
Insurance (including non-investment insurance)
We advise on and arrange insurance plans from a range of insurers on the basis of a fair analysis of the whole of market. These include term assurance, income protection and critical illness cover. We will advise and make recommendations for you after we have assessed your needs. This is also offered often, but not exclusively, in conjunction with mortgages in order to protect your loved ones and their home.
We will advise and make a recommendation for you on mortgages after we have assessed your circumstances and requirements. You may request an illustration from your adviser whenever our firm provides you with information specific to the amount you want to borrow.
Please note: The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some aspects of corporate financial planning, trust and taxation advice.